August 07, 2013

What's a nice gal like you doing reading a blog like this?

A few years back I wrote a post about de-lurking. You can read it here.

The reason I bring it up is because this week I got an email from a reader in North Carolina and it made me realise that people actually do read my mundane musings. I started this blog as a little space for me to word vomit my brain out while raising the kids and taking a break from my work life.

I would never have imagined that it would actually become my work. Had you suggested this to me back in the day, I would have told you that drugs fry your brain and to quit while you were ahead.

I love knowing who is actually reading this. I almost wish I could tap this screen and say hi.

So, thank you for visiting. Really, I probably don't thank you enough. And for those who write to me and share your own mundane stories, well it tickles me pink each time.

And with those formalities out of the way, once again I beseech you to DE-LURK* DAR-LINKS!


*de-lurking means tell me, who are you? Where are you? Why do you read this blog?

Related Posts with Thumbnails