This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards.
I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
Even though I may receive compensation for posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a
conflict of interest.
Woogsworld / Allen’s Cheekies /Terms & Conditions
· By entering the Promotion, entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in the Promotion and to take a Prize if they are a winner.
· Terms and Conditions for competitions run on www.woogsworld
· Information on how to enter form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
· Entry is open to residents of Australia only. Persons must be over the age of 18 years to enter.
· Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this Promotion Woogsworld and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
· This Promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining a winner.
How to enter
· The Promotion commences at 10:00am (AEDT) on Tuesday 18 June 2013, and ends at 10:00am (AEDT) on Sunday 30 June 2013.
· Entrance to the Promotion is via the Woogsworld blog site and requires the entrant to post a comment on the associated blog post. The entrant must answer the following question in 30 words or less: Tell me your favourite memory from your childhood about lollies
· There is no limit on entries per entrant.
How and when the winners will be selected
· Winners will be picked by the Woogsworld moderators from all eligible entries received.
· 1 winner will be selected based on the best response to the Competition Question, judged 50% on creativity and 50% on written expression, as determined by the moderators of Woogsworld in their sole discretion.
· Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
· The judging will take place at 10.30am Monday 1 July 2013 at the offices of Woogsworld. The winners will be contacted by a comment from Woogsworld moderators on the competition blog post. If a winner is unable to be contacted or does not claim their Prize within fourteen (14) calendar days of judging, their Prize will be forfeited. In the event of forfeiture a further draw will be conducted by the Promoter within fourteen (14) days and a new winner will be selected.
1 winner will receive one (1) Prize.
The prize consists of a $500 voucher at lastminute.com.au
· Cash will not be awarded in lieu of a Prize.
· Failure to redeem a prize by the required date or undertake the Prize as stipulated will result in full forfeiture of the Prize.
· Unless expressly stated in these Terms & Conditions, all expenses in connection with any Prize become the responsibility of the winner.
· The Prize will be sent to the winner’s address as notified to the Promoter during the entry process (unless otherwise agreed with the Promoter).
· Prizes (in whole or in part) are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
This competition (the “Promotion”) is conducted by The Conscience Organisation