November 18, 2012

Mrs Woog's Christmas Gift Guide for Lazy-Assed Shoppers.



Hysterical festiveness is upon up once again, and once again I am doing a bit of the hard work for you. I am spending thoughtful pondering time, going through gifting options that you can purchase online, so you do not have to drive around and around and around the car park, in a slow-build rage the week before Christmas Day.

This list is totally independent.
Any items gifted to me are disclosed with an * and I am under no obligation to write anything these items. I just like them.


After all, this is almost like my court ordered community service. But far less messy!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


The only thing ever to fit me from designer duo Sass and Bide are these thongs, designed in collaboration with Haviana. Me likey! In fact, the whole online Haviana Store is really cool.
RRP $59.95

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


It just never gets boring.
My kids, when they were bubbas, played with this more than anything else, so I have a bit of a soft spot for it. Even softer when I found it for such a bargain online!
RRP $14.99

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I love seeing little girls in their new dresses on Christmas Day, and I think this one is so freakin cute!
RRP $59.95
CLICK HERE

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


100% cotton. 100% Australian. 100% ADORABLE!
Funky bedding from illustrator and small business owner Sophie Farquhar, who recently launched Bed Toppings. The whole range is amazing (check out the chocolate one) but it is the Sardines in Sleep and Snore Sauce that got me!
RRP $94.00
CLICK HERE

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


Not a pasta maker, a NERF gun. And the object of Harry's Affection.
RRP $69.95

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


According to lovely reader Maria, a kaftan trumps elasticised pants at Christmas time. And I totally agree! Look at this sweet find she has produced from doing a little searching for me. LOVE YOUR WORK MARIA!
RRP $52.46
CLICK HERE

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


Wahu Inflatable Pool Slide.
A complete no brainer. Again, thank you Maria!
RRP $99
CLICK HERE

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


Christmas is just not right without a spanking new pair of printed shorts. With fish on them.
RRP $69.95
CLICK HERE

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I know one young boy who will be getting THIS for Christmas and I know one Mum who will be driven mad by it. But I think it will be worth it. Selected by Westfield's Gift Guide Marg Merton just for us!
RRP $48
CLICK HERE

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


260 easy-peasy recipes from Michele Cranston in this tome of all things culinary. Fail safe option for a domestic goddess. Also given the tick of approval by Marg.
RRP $39.99
CLICK HERE

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*I was sent this kit from Twenty8 and I am SOLD! I have never been one for aromatherapy, but now I am converted. Even the kids insist I spray some Instant Calm in their rooms when I tuck them in. Love this stuff very much. This is the Starter Kit.
RRP $119

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO



My mate Nikki send me these and I immediately named them Burt and Patty and stuck them in the garden. They make me smile every day. Who wouldn't love a pair of their own?
RRP $35.00
CLICK HERE

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Seed now perpetually stocks the Condom Dress, thanks to a little viral incident earlier on in the year. If you have not bought yourself one, I urge you to at least change the fashion life of a friend or relative asap! 
RRP $49.95
CLICK HERE


OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Sydney Children's Hospital have just launched their Christmas Appeal. If you, like me, have ever had to spend time there with your kid, you will know what an amazing place it is.
To buy a light and donate


OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This handy little flip chart covers off all emotions you might experience. Perfect for propping up on your desk to warn or welcome colleagues.
RRP $13.95
CLICK HERE


OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I am including this sweet hat from Elk, because I bought it recently and I adore it and if someone gave me it as a present I would try and snog them.
And you need snogging at Christmas.
RRP $45.00

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Pensive Beverly gave me one of these for Jabba recently and I reckon it is the duck's nuts. It is a Gummy Bear Night Light. You squeeze it's guts and it omits a lovely warm light. Available in 5 colours. So cute in a kids room....
RRP $39.95
CLICK HERE

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Extremely cool aluminium wallet. Lightweight and strong.
I may have ordered one for myself....
RRP $40
CLICK HERE

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Have you ever seen anything so ridiculously adorable?
Make feeding time funny. QUACKERS EVEN.
RRP $16.00

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


Groovy iPhone cover for the iPhone 5. 
I have the complete hots for this.
RRP $28.00
CLICK HERE


OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Mr Woog has one and he uses it everyday. Coins go in it. It is a coin purse. But we are not allowed to call it a purse. Made in France in lovely leather. Bargain.
RRP $24.00

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pay peanuts for a practical pressie.
A little pillow for bubba to support the neck.
Great for the car capsule.
RRP $4
CLICK HERE

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO



Finally! A good quality double sided toupee tape, that won't break the bank. Spoil the toupee wearer in your family with 5 metres of tape which conforms to the USA FDA strict guidelines.
RRP $19.90
CLICK HERE

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
No one ever got cranky for receiving a Glasshouse Candle. No one that I have heard about anyway. This is my favourite one, Montego Bay, but there are dozens to choose from.
RRP $39.95

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I always think that if you get your face base right, you don't need much war paint. This Benefit Kit has everything you need for a flawless epidermis.  The perfect present.
RRP $68.00

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gagging to get my mits on this new title from Judith Lucy.
I am sure you know someone who likes a good summer read.
RRP $29.99 
Booktopia Price $25.50

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Please don't ask me why, but I just really love this.
Perfect for Jabba the Hut, or for a hard-to-buy-for person.
RRP $79.00

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


So many people are making their own coffee at home these days, but for some reason, I still like to drink out of the cup that the cafe gives you. Especially if you are running late somewhere, trying to get out the door. These, ARE FREAKIN PERFECT! Reuse, dishwasher safe. LOVE.
RRP $13.50

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


One of the things I get asked a lot about on the blog is the Bus-roll that I had made for Mr Woog for our anniversary. I totally fluked upon this small Queensland business and they are THE BUSINESS! Such good service and so helpful when you cannot spell. Design whatever you want!
RRP from $75

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You CANNOT go wrong with something from the Apple Store. 
Just in time for Chrissie, here is the iPad Mini. 
Buy it online and get it engraved.... for free!
RRP $369.00

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO



Woogs are always late to the technological party but Activision insisted we get on board the Skylanders trains and I cannot thank them enough. Hours of peace. The New Skylanders Giants has been released in time for the school holidays. Thank god! *
RRP $84.95

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3 of my favourite Trilogy Products in a Festive tin.
Someone will love this from you.
RRP $32.95
CLICK HERE


OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Hearing all sorts of exciting things about these new Tunisian beach/bath towels that are super absorbent, super lightweight and super adorable!
RRP $65
CLICK HERE


OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


Get on board the MAN BAG REVOLUTION! I bought Mr Woog one of these for his birthday, and he still retained his manliness! 
RRP $155
CLICK HERE

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO



One for your fancy friend who likes to keep her fancy things nice and accessible. Gorgeous jewellery stands from Frunique.
Prices vary
CLICK HERE

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Any gifting inspiration?
More coming. Check back soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails