April 29, 2012

A Woog in Wellington Boots

After I posted about my sopping converse shoes that I unwisely chose to wear at Harry's rugby match this weekend, I got quite a few emails from folk about Wellington Boots. Or Gum boots. or whatever you prefer to call them.

And it got me thinking. I am 38 and it has been at least 35 years since I owned a pair of these rubbery feet savers. And now that I am a bona fide Rugby mole, I needed to get me some.

PROJECT!

Marc Jacobs $300 
Now the Marc Jacob's version is beyond budget and beyond belief. I know Target stocks an impressive range. I know this because when I ask someone wearing cute gum boots where they got them from, they inevitably say "Target." 

The thought of heading out in this cold weather to Target does not appeal to me today, but I have found a site which sells super cute gum boots online. It is just a question of choosing which one I like the most......




Mum - I think you might be getting these for Mother's Day!






I cannot decide!  Lucky I have the rest of the day to ponder such important issues. I want to get in good with the cool Mums on the sideline. And this season,  it is all about rubber!


Help me choose........

Which ones do YOU love?
Related Posts with Thumbnails