November 09, 2012

News.

Well, may I just take my hat off to Jack who won the school Talent Quest yesterday, despite having a late change of music. He chose Rhianna over Taylor in the end, an edgy choice which worked well with the surprise one handed cartwheel and full splits which were thrown into the mix.



There was strong competition again this year. Notables include the 3 little boys who did a silent interpretive dance about Minecraft as well as Darth Vader and Princess Leia, who has a light sabre fight to music.

In other news, despite a few lessons, the man I married continues to pack the dishwasher like this.



In other news, a thrifting trip led me to discover this gem. Alas I have no place to put it. Sadness.



In other news, I have been beavering away on the Christmas Gift Guide and sifting through a lot of suggestions to bring you a list of great ideas. Click it and see!




AND in other news, a lively and opinionated debate occurred on ye olde Facebook page on a moral dilemma I had. You see, I needed a red capsicum to make dinner, and my local supermarket only sold them in a pack, along with a yellow and green capsicum. Which I didn't require and would have gone to waste.

Rightly or wrongly, I removed the red capsicum from the packaging before paying for it. According to some, I was stealing. One person even pointed out the comparison that would I open a packet of chips, only because I wanted one chip?

This made me think and agree, that perhaps I did do the wrong thing. But then I realised, that I would NEVER only want one chip, so that argument made no sense.

But I think I am a felon.  JUST ADD IT TO THE LIST.

This made me laugh.....



This made me smile....



This made me stabby..... Racists make me stabby.....



And this made me happy....


A perfectly clean and sanitised section of Sonia, previously covered in bird shit.


Did I steal from the supermarket?
What is news with you?

Related Posts with Thumbnails