July 06, 2012

In my opinion, everyone's a winner!

For the past two weeks I have been in stitches, rolling around on the floor, reading the entries in the Seagate Satellite Competition. It is my tonic now, for when I am feeling blue. Seriously, someone should turn the entries into an ebook, they were just that good.


Before I announce the winners, I urge you to go back to the post and find the entry, which I am giving an honourable mention, written by Shooting Stars. You will literally piss yourself.


Anyway, after hours of contemplation, I present the 3 winners.






Please email me your address details to mrswoog@hotmail.com and the good folk from Seagate will deliver you your prize.
And thanks to all who entered. 
You are a sick, crazy, stinky, funny bunch xxxx

www.seagate.com


Related Posts with Thumbnails