April 03, 2012

Award Winning!

On OCCASION, Mr Woog will come home from work,  observe the chaos and come and find me tippity tapping away on my computer. He will pop his head around the door and ask....

"What have you done all day?"

I think he is correctly assuming that I have done jack-shit. But not today my friends!  Oh no. Not today!

Mr Woog has been away over night and I have done the following already.

Written a "trip down memory lane" post for The Hoopla. CLICK HERE but not if you are craving a sausage roll.

Found Jack's School Shoes under his bed. It was important that he had the right school shoes because he was the recipient of a special award in assembly today. (An assembly that ran for an hour and 15 minutes. Just saying) The best part of this assembly was his teacher could not find his certificate,  so when his name was called,  he had to stand up on stage holding up a pretend certificate,  which he did with aplomb. Because he is a natural showman and knows that the show must go on!

Thanks Baby-Mac for my new tutu and legwarmers!

I have also managed to do 2 loads of washing and turn a putrid pile of bananas into a couple of cakes,  thanks to some mates on Twitter. (All purpose flour is actually plain flour....) They are in the oven now and are smelling fucking wicked!

recipe? click here. There is chocolate in it.


But what I have failed to do is to announce the winners of the Mrs Woog's Ultimate Chillax Pack! So without further adieu here they are, direct from the Marketing cats at Allen and Unwin. If it were up to me you would have all won it,  apart from the snarky entry. I might send you a cake,  depending how they turn out.

Vicki  - Someone to hold the book and turn the page as obviously my hands will be full with a wineglass and chocolate.
Lou  - A straw. That way I could perch the bottle in front of me, drink the wine and have two hands free. One for eating chocolate and the other for holding the book to read.Sounds perfect to me :-)
Elizabeth  - Ryan Gosling or Issey Miyake shower Gel... whichever is easy to send :-)
miss thing  - My fucking sanity.
Vicky  - A mute, kick-arse House Elf with a Mary Poppins passion, please. Domestic drudgery sorted while I devour the book, wine & choccies in P&Q!

And 5 Runner Up Prizes goes to -

Tang
One of those little clip on reading lights would be great, as it will probably get dark before I finish the book.... And a straw for the wine would be handy!!
kchambo71
I would not add a what, but a who (2 of them) to my pack. Anthony Hopkins to read the book to me cause his voice is all velvety and divine......and the worlds best masseuse to soothe my aches while I listen to my very own talking book. *sigh* divine................xxx
I'd replace the wine for something stronger haha. then I'd add a roll of cookie dough & eat and drink in the bath while my husband and child are out of the house. Why? Cause if one more thing goes wrong these past 2 weeks, someone is going to have to take me to a mental ward.
Alisa
Sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep.
Permanently twenty three
The sun. I want to feel the sun on my skin while I sniff that candle, eat those Lindt balls, and read that book over some wine. I'm from Sydney and summer bypassed us. I feel ripped off, yo.

Thanks for everyone who entered.  If you recognise your answer in that list,  please shoot me your name and address with the Subject Line YEAH I WON! IN YOUR FACE to mrswoog(at)hotmail.com and please note that the (at) should be typed using the @ symbol. I am just sick of getting emails telling me how I can grow my manhood by three inches. Oh and I have decided to keep the cakes. Care for a slice?



Are you having a lazy day?
Or are you on fire like me?

Related Posts with Thumbnails