October 16, 2011

Surprised and Delighted.

It is not all that unusual for me to be woken up by Jack,  with him holding my makeup bag asking if I can put a face on for him. Not unusual at all.

But he was surprised and delighted this morning when I asked him to come into the bathroom so I could give him a little cosmetic loving. You see,  it is full dress rehearsal for his Ballet Concert today (all day.YIPEEEE) and we were given specific instructions on hair and makeup.  They are very fussy at his Ballet Studio.

Want to recreate this look at home? Here is how.

Jack has no obvious skin concerns so we just based him up with a touch of Nars Illuminator in Orgasm.
We also used Mac Shadow {in Satin Taupe} Benefit's High Beam, Clinique Different Lipstick {in Sweet Honey}, Kevyn Aucoin's Brush Stroke Eye Powder Pencil {in Olympia}, Benefit's They're Real Mascara {Black} and finished him with a spritz of Estee Lauder's White Linen.

And tonight it will be taken off with Nivea Cleansing Wipes.  I am anticipating tears.

Related Posts with Thumbnails