October 13, 2011

Style Guides for Your Tribes

When I came home from attending Blogher in America,  I realised how shit I was at all things computery.  So I have set myself a challenge to try and learn something new every week.  Last week I scanned a document.

This week I have chosen to become obsessed with Polyvore,  a website that lets YOU be the stylist.  And obsessed I am!  I started to play around with some "sets" (fancy word for composition) and came up with some style guides for busy mums,  based on where you might live. If you live in Sydney.

NORTH SHORE MUM
BOGAN MUM
EASTERN SUBURBS MUM
and because I really never know when to stop,  I came up with a few more!

CARNIE MUM
"WORKING" MUM
BATSHIT BONKERS MUM
NUDIE MUM
I hope you find these style guides helpful.
What kind of MUM are you?
Related Posts with Thumbnails