October 17, 2011

I'm guessing you're not expecting any grandchildren from this kid?

Jack's Grandma came back from 2 days ago from Paris and bought him this. She gets it.

Yesterday I wrote a blog post about my 5 year old son who likes make up. And pink and purple and sparkles and fairies and ballet. And chooses dolls over cars and hates angry faces.

I know. I have written about him before. Because jeeze, he has taught me and my entire family such a lot. And I blog, so I have no control over who reads my little patch of cyber space. But rarely and I do mean count them on one hand, someone writes something so absurd, my head kind of explodes.

I'm guessing you're not expecting any grandchildren from this kid?

I let this one marinate for 24 hours. And now I am done.

White flag. I give up. I have to realise that not everyone thinks like me. I cannot change stereotypes. I love LOVE that so many people get it. And I should not be so surprised that a few don't.

Such is life.


And she can say it a whole lot better than me this evening.

PS Thank you to all the lovely people who contacted me about this. xxx
Related Posts with Thumbnails