July 07, 2011

Muthafuqua

Mr Woog bought me a black puffer vest for my birthday yesterday.  He said he does not want me to feel left out when I watch the Woogettes at their tennis lessons. He gave it to me with a smile that smacked of smirk. Felt like smacking him.......

Later that day I picked up Harry from tennis camp.  I had to collect him a little early as we needed to go and watch Jack's Performing Princesses Concert which was quite simply put, one of the most painful experiences of my life.  Anyway,  I called out to Harry in a banshee like manner "COME ON" and he started across the court towards me.  A puffer vester was standing next to me and she looked at me and said.

"If you take him now,  then there is a chance he will not get through to the quarter finals!" complete with a look of horror...

WHAT THE FUCK! PISS OFF PLEASE YOU SNOOTY COW. IT IS JUNIOR TENNIS,  NOT THE AUSTRALIAN OPEN..........

Judgemental, competitive, puffy cow.....

Oh,  and speaking of irrational hatred,  I hate cars that have these on the back of them.


I pointed it out to Mrs Finlayson yesterday. She asked why I hated them so much.  I told her I did not know,  but I just did. She told me she was getting them for her car. I am going to key her car if she does.....

This blog post is a little rambling.

And that is because I have a seedy muthafuqua hangover due to Mr Woog and my shenanigans last night.  Drinks at White Hart (epic fun) then dinner at Blue Plate (epic fail). He has just bought me a coffee (epic love)

Anyway,  I must take my leave dear cyberspace,  because as an added bonus to my mundane life,  I am taking Jack to the hospital today for surgery.

Muthafuqua grommets.

Do you hate stickers on the back of cars depicting entire families?  Or is it just me....
Related Posts with Thumbnails