June 02, 2011

My Publishing Deal!


The cats nestle close to their kittens now.

The lambs have laid down with the sheep.

You’re cozy and warm in your bed, my dear

Please go the fuck to sleep




Genius words from American Author Adam Mansbach who will be able to hire a full time nanny with all the money he has made from the sale of his first book which started life as a status update on his facebook page. I have decided to also put together a series of lifestyle books which I am taking suggestions for. The first book stems from an incident today.




If sales go well, the follow up title will probably be something a little saucier





And finally, something to showcase my talents as a writer.


Have you got any title suggestions? I would love to include them in my pitch document.

Thanks! xx
Related Posts with Thumbnails