August 24, 2010

Woog in Profile # 4


Mr Woog is still being very difficult. So today the only other option is the Guinea pig. Ok lets go.

The Guinea Pig was an unwelcome birthday gift for Harry back in February. We were very skeptical when it arrived unannounced. The cousins got it out to show Harry and it quickly escaped and ran under the house. At least Harry did not get too attached to it before it was destined to be eaten my any number of Burmese cats that live on my street.

As the grown-ups popped the champers, the kids assembled themselves and one by one, started crawling around under the house. I do not know how they managed, but they soon appeared at the backdoor triumphant, pig in hand.

The pig was christened XO. as in EX0, as in I have no fucking idea what it means unless it plans to get stir fried in xo sauce up at Lee's Fortuna Court. But it was called XO and the name stuck.

XO is a boar, meaning yet another male for WoogsWorld. He likes shitting, eating and rooting, like most males. He has recently returned from 2 weeks in the country where he had his way with a mother/daughter combo. We are very excited to think there will be mini-xo's running around. I actually received this email from him while he was there.




Hello. Remember me? Just wanted to check in and say hi. Thanks for sending me on a mini break in the western suburbs. It has been great even thought have to say my trip here in a shoe box was not a highlight.

I have met a couple of girls who have shown me quite a good time indeed. Mother and daughter no less. Quite the party girls but I have to say what happens in Windsor stays in Windsor.

There are new challenges and differences in quality of life here. No one has given me any shaved or julliet vegetables. I suspect they are scraps and off cuts. The cat does not admire me at all, but the dogs are spending lots of time smiling at me.

Anyway it’s been great, but it has been two weeks. Any chance of a lift home? Not that I am nervous but you did forget to pick up the dog and other cat from your in-laws. ( which was funny at the time ) I was also a present so it is a bit rude to leave me here.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Yours

XO the pig


XO spent Monday at Jack's Daycare. They have a rabbit called Jasper and I always note at pet shops that the rabbits and Guinea pigs co-exist in harmony together. They were fine to begin with but an almighty row broke out and Karen the Teacher lifted Jasper out, with XO still attached. They are both fine, but XO was in the naughty box for the rest of his visit.

So we are now on pig-watch here. Looking forward to hearing the pitter patter of a thousand tiny little feet soon.
PS Mr Woog, you can run but you cannot hide. I will get you in the end.
Related Posts with Thumbnails