April 06, 2010

Bad Genes and Camel Toes

Mr Woog made comment yesterday about my pants.

"Why are you wearing old lady pants?"


Well I never!!! I was wearing my new Country Road jersey pants in charcoal with a tapered leg. Ok so they were trackie pants but they were comfy and expensive and I loved them! I do not know why I let it bother me so much considering he was wearing his weekend uniform of blue wife-beater and stubbies. But is did cast doubt in my mind as to what was acceptable and appropriate when dressing casually. Cotton On made these terrific pants recently, which I called my Naked Pants, as you actually felt nude when out and about in them, such was the comfort factor. But because I am not TOTALLY about to give up on myself, these were assigned to couch wear as I believed them to be on the border of really offensive. They were not so nice. I discovered this when I saw my reflection in a shop window.

But I thought I would try again with these new pants. As Mr Woog has clearly stated that they were working against me, I am back to jeans.

Now jeans can be tricky for some. Take our two repeat offenders here.

High waisted MOM JEANS are difficult to pull off - and I am sure Mischa and Jess did not do the shop window check out when they pulled these looks together.





And poor Mischa got an absolute caning today in the press for going out to get her coffee looking like this.


When celebrities get it wrong, and they have stylists, what hope is there for me! Luckily I was able to find this handy guide which will help me to choose jeans in the future. I think there is something in this for us all.
Related Posts with Thumbnails