January 28, 2010

I think someone is missing here Kim......... ME


I am a bit concerned that i am watching too much trash TV. My must have watch list resembled this.


  • Australian Story

  • Four Corners

  • Sixty Minutes

  • Big Love

  • United States of Tara

  • Australia/America's Next Top Model

  • Will & Grace

Still love all of it, but now add;



  • Keeping up with the Kardashians

  • The Hills

  • Gossip Girl

  • Back into Oprah in a big way

  • E!

  • Girls of the Playboy Mansion (LOVE)

  • MTV Cribs

  • Fat Family

  • How to look good naked (on after Fat Family)

  • Ice Truckers (made that up - I mean that show does exist but I do not watch it..... yet)

Keeping up with the Kardashians is a show about 3 sisters who mainly fiddle with their hair. It is mesmerising. My own sister LN and I watched it over the weekend and have pledged in 12 months time - we are going to have the same hair.


I have never challenged myself to style-steal a celebrity (clearly... if you could see me now!) but this is something I am going to achieve. You can sponsor me and pay per centimetre i grow. I am talking nipple length.


I am also seriously considering giving up my Foxtel Subscription.


PS Am totally shitty at Mr Woog who is complaining that he has to go out to Rockpool for dinner tonight. I am going to have beans on toast (In front of Khloe, Kim and Kourteny Kardashian).

Related Posts with Thumbnails