January 16, 2010

God's Great Garden

Having gone through the past 12 months making some massive monumental changes to my life..

  • Quitting smoking
  • Swapping wine for vodka
  • Listening to my husband instead of nodding (and smoking)
  • Being a parent to a kindy kid
  • Appreciating my step-father after 29 years now he has cancer
  • making peace with my older sister
  • learning the secrets to simplicity

I now know the answer to being the mum of 2 boys.

THE BEACH.

It is free, it is DAD bonding time, it is good paper reading environs and it is 2 hours that i can sit with my gut hanging out and chafe settling in.... but mainly I can check out my 3 boys knowing that they will not pester me until i tell them it is time to go home.

GOD LOVE FRESHY OXOX

Related Posts with Thumbnails