December 10, 2012

Winners and a Very Special Christmas Message from Aunty Pat

Thank for all the entries in the Win a Kaftan by Annalisa! The lucky lady who will be swanning around in her brand new kaftan is Danielle Crismani.

Is this YOU? Please email me at mrswoog@hotmail.com pronto!


Also, please check this post and see if you were lucky enough to win the Caffitaly Coffee Prize! The last giveaway for the year will be posted tomorrow, and she is a beauty.

And now for the annual Christmas Message from my Aunty Pat. I say Annual, as she did it for the first time last year, and now this year, so that is ANNUAL in my books.

My sister Mrs Ryan was the cameraman, and she fucked it up a bit so we pick up halfway through the interview. If anything ever ran to plan here at Woogsworld, I would fall over in shock. Learning to live with imperfections is nothing new around here.

Aunty Pat, 84, had been on a cruise and was lamenting the fact that she did not have any romantic liaisons, which was not through lack of trying, and we catch her here going through her busy weekly routine and she shares with us her decent pokie win...... Enjoy!




No you are not drunk, I just stuffed up loading it up and so you get to see it twice. Next year I plan to learn a bit more about computers.
Related Posts with Thumbnails