December 07, 2012

Win a Kaftan by Annalisa

PLEASE NOT THAT THIS PROMOTION HAS NOW CLOSED.

There has been much talk around the interwebs lately about Kaftans, mainly me doing all the talking. You must be SO SICK about reading about kaftans. But here is another post about them.

Kaftan haters, look away!

I recently got an email from a lady called Annalisa who designs and makes kaftans. She acknowledged my love for such garments and asked if I would like to choose one from her range as a gift! 

Yes, yes I would LOVE to!

Took me AGES to choose from her site. She has kaftans tops, knee length ones, floor length ones and every length in between. She makes kaftans for preggo ladies, customised fittings, for skinny minnies and busty wenches such as my good self.

The timing could not have been any better, as I had a party to attend last night, so I was able to road test the kaftan in impressive surroundings. You see, by some strange twist of fate, Beverley and I ended up on the guest list at a very fancy Christmas party and in such surrounds, a statement frock was in order.

Pensive Beverley put together a little ensemble straight from an episode of Mad Men......



While I got around in my brand new Annalisa kaftan, which was so comfy and didn't require any spanks thanks!


Waiting for the taxi in my new "Pearl" maxi.
The very generous host and served Piper Champagne and Cloudy Bay Sav Blanc, and I used my body to filter those offerings! 

Annalisa asked me if I would like to give away a kaftan to a reader and of course I said yes! So here is the drill.....

Visit Annalisa's site by clicking HERE.

Choose which kaftan you would like to win and tell me about it in the comments section. Check back in on Monday 10th to see if you are going to be kaftanning it up over Christmas.

It is really, just that easy!

Now I must away. There is a saline drip and a kebab with my name written on it somewhere....


  • Competition is a random draw, to be drawn on Monday 10th December.
  • Prize-winners will announced on this site.
  • Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable.
  • The kaftan will be sent directly to the winner by Annalisa.
  • The Promoter is not responsible for prizes once they have been dispatched to the winner.
  • PLEASE NOT THAT THIS PROMOTION HAS NOW CLOSED.
Related Posts with Thumbnails