December 14, 2012

The Year In Review.

One of the things I like to do as the year draws to a close is to flick back through the photos I have taken. And may I just say, this year has been MASSIVE.

I didn't even realise it until I put ye olde annual slideshow together. I had forgotten so much stuff. I have been so very lucky to have worked with some fantastic people and pushed myself out of my comfort zone on many occasions. 

And yes, there has been detractors along the way. Of course there is, but I know that not everyone is going to like what I write and that's ok. As you were, Soldier!

Earlier in the year, a very smart woman advised me to drink a bowl of cement each morning if I wanted to work in the "new media" and I DO want to work in the New Media! It the best place for me. I would make a shit-house checkout chick. 

This fits. It feels right. I like it a lot. 

Because of you. Thank you.

So hold my hand and take a walk back throughout the year and stick with me friend, because the mundane is guaranteed to continue, as I try to make the most of it.


Related Posts with Thumbnails