November 21, 2012

The Proud Grandma.

came right home and snapped this.... was she right?

Today I went to help my Sister-In-Law start her Christmas Shopping. She has a little baby, and I can remember how hard that can be. We found what she needed quickly in Target and as they were having a sale on PJ's, I thought I would pick up a pair for Jack. Because it was beginning to look like he had been cryo-vacked into his old ones.

Flickety flick through the rails I went.

My sister-in-law was holding her baby when a passer by stopped to admire her, asking how old she was and all the normal questions.

Then, the stranger looked at me and said....

She said.....

"And you are the proud Grandmother?"

I am going to stop now, as I am not really sure what else to say and it all got very awkward there in the pyjama section of Target.


Has anything like that ever happened to you?


Related Posts with Thumbnails