September 29, 2012

Our Pets

During the week I wrote a post about trashy TV. One reader commented about Animal Hoarders and wouldn't you know it, it was on last night! So of course I watched.....

There was this one young fella who had a house full of cats, until his mates made him choose 2 and surrender the rest.

I could never give up my animals. I mean I only have three, but I love them all equally even though they all see me as nothing more than a food dispenser.

where is the food......

not kidding.... food
 Fooey Fooey Moi Moi and XO are our pigs. XO was a gift from my mum to Harry when he turned 5. Fooey Fooey Moi Moi is a result of a lustful weekend that XO had with my sister's pig, the now passed Coco Pop.

XO on left. Fooey Fooey Moi Moi on right. Fooey Fooey Moi Moi eats his feelings.
They are the most massive G-Pigs to ever wander the planet. Some sort of super pig. Chuy gazes lustfully at the day in and day out. If we lived in a country that eats G-Pigs, I could be celebrated as the country's most successful farmer.

I could travel the world attending agricultural conferences and share my secrets on successful G-Pig raising......

I put this tennis ball here so you can get an idea about their size.


Today we are heading up to Jabba the Hut for a few days. I have arranged for a "pet butler" to come and visit the clan while we are away.  Mr Woog is huffing and puffing around the place, cleaning out their cage and complaining about the expense of pet keeping because I just told him about the "pet butler".

Truth be told, animals are much happier in their own environment than at a boarding kennel. Chuy HATES the boarding kennel. The Pigs don't really react either way. The funniest thing about the boarding kennel is that the pigs are classified as EXOTICS.....

DAMN STRAIGHT! Magnificent beasts that they are.....


Do you have pets?
Do you love them all equally?



Related Posts with Thumbnails