July 24, 2012

Would you give the pilot a lap dance in exchange for an upgrade?

I have a busy day ahead of me. Tomorrow I leave for two whole weeks and I am in an emotional cocktail of excitement, nerves, guilt and disbelief. 

I am not very organised. But I have designed a star chart for the kids to encourage niceties in my absence. I am thinking of developing it as a printable and selling it on the site for 7 cents. But it is really only useful if you have two sons called Harry and Jack.

Am a fully sick graphic designer. Self taught!
So much to do today. BabyMac is heading up later today to stay as we have a tres early flight in the morning. I am calling her Business Class Betty as she will indeed be turning right as she gets on the plane. I think she may have promised the pilot a mid-air lap dance, but I could be wrong. I have to wait and see if my upgrade has been approved, as I have requested one using my Frequent Flyer Points and goddamm it... I WANT ME SOME JAMMIES AND A FANCY AMENITIES BAG. 


And I will do a lap dance if needed. 


Dear God, I hope the pilot is strong.

But apart from that, I have to do reading groups today, go to a doctors appointment, find my other haviana, work out a way to get rid of Hermoine's step sister Beatrice off my bloody face, and other important stuff.


************

Ok, so now we can can the reading groups, as one of the kids has just done a massive up chuck. So that is ONE thing I can cross off my list!

All of a sudden New York is looking kind of good right now.

Anyway, I do not really have time to blog today because I have vomit to clean up and a shoe to find,  so I have written over at The Hoopla instead. 

This post is the perfect example of why one should not write unless one's brain is in a complete state of clarity. I am sorry.
Related Posts with Thumbnails