April 06, 2012

Have a Shining Easter!

So this morning I woke up and decided to cancel Easter. There is nothing like a long weekend full of social functions and family events when you are sporting the world's biggest shiner. But Harry thinks I look cool. You too can achieve this lovely look at home.  All you need is a slippery pair of new ballet flats and a slippery front verandah.




I have to be honest,  it fucking hurts. But I have a solution about how I can make myself look less Frankenstein-esque.  I just need to create some symmetry and match up the other side. Lucky I have just the thing!



I think it is God or whoever's way of punishing me for having an internal sulk when inferior hats won the parade yesterday. Anyway, from me to you....... Happy Easter!




Related Posts with Thumbnails