January 17, 2012

Shit Bloggers Say...

"Jerry, it's L.A.! Nobody leaves. She's a seductress, she's a siren, she's a virgin, she's a whore!"

Blogging is a strange, fabulous, scary beast. A bit like Kramer found Los Angeles I suspect.

I have heard it said that in ten years, most people will have one [a blog that is...]. One of my sisters asked me over the Yuletide Festivities "Are bloggers just normal people who are really up themselves and need to tell everyone what is going on?" And I answered "I have no idea. Probably. I just need to say shit...."

And if you are thinking of starting a blog, here is some of the shit you might end up saying.

Starring me and a couple of good blogging mates. Big thanks to Baby Mac's hubby Rob for putting it together.



Starring (in order)
Mrs Woog
Bianca Big Words
Nikki from Styling You
Eden from Edenland
Baby Mac
Glowless


Related Posts with Thumbnails