August 21, 2011

Mrs Woog on TV

I appeared on 6.30 with George Negus a few weeks ago to talk about social media and blogging.

Love this freeze frame of me checking out a bit of mould on the ceiling..........



A couple of things resulted from this story. I found out that many people watch 6.30 with George Negus, including a lot of school mums, the barista as well as my GP.

But mainly I had to answer to a lot of friends and family who laughed at me baking cupcakes. Because they know I do not bake. Mr Woog does any baking that happens around here.  He is mad for it.  The only reason we actually HAD a cupcake tin is because he bought one.

But I thought baking would portray me as a lovely, wholesome mum. And it may have worked if I was not laughed at so much in real life and online.

So I am going to share with you the recipe that I followed so successfully.
  • Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees.
  • Get in the car and drive to the supermarket
  • Introduce yourself to Betty Crocker.


And that, you doubters, is the secret of my culinary success! What a load of crock......
Related Posts with Thumbnails