July 21, 2011

5 Quick Things......

Jack's FM is up and running.  Yesterday afternoon,  he was playing at the neighbours place and it was time for his bath.  Usually I send Harry over to get him but I did not need to.  I picked up the microphone and said "Jack Woog please come home for your bath. I repeat, please come home..." Mr Woog was being his usual pessimistic self and told Harry to go and get him,  but as Harry got to the door,  Jack skipped in announcing that he was home for his bath!  He is as good as remote controlled.

#######

Have started a few preparations for my upcoming trip to the States.  An IT company has heeded my pleas and have provided me with a small laptop to take so I can actually report on any hi-jinx that I might get up to. Phew!  We are in talks with The Beverley Wilshire Hotel to see whether we can do a re-enactment of Pretty Woman,  the scene where Richard Gere snaps Julia Robert's finger off in the jewelery box. I am also hoping to test for Playboy while I am in LA. Might need a wax before I go.

I am travelling with Fenyella.  She knows how to work the LA scene. You have not met Fenyella? Oh please click here. You can thank me later........

########

I stood on the back veranda this morning and felt sorry for the Guinea Pigs who are bearing the brunt of this shithouse weather.  Then I looked up at the sky and told Mother Nature to go make love to herself. Enough already!

#########


Today I am cashing in one of my Birthday Vouchers.  I am off to get a Celebrity Skin Facial,  a treatment that guarantees I will come out looking like this,  or I will be demanding someone elses money back. I might blog about it.


#########

Now normally I have an opinion on everything,  but this has me stumped. New to the US,  the Breast Milk Baby Doll is a doll that comes with a little top which has a nipple on it.  The child can then "breastfeed" the baby.


Your Thoughts Please..........
Related Posts with Thumbnails