April 27, 2011

Tight & Bright & Thick & Rich.

Before I met Mr Woog, I dated fellas who seemed to fall into two categories.
Tight and Bright





Thick and Rich






Neither are attractive combinations in men, but all are desirable when it comes to facial moisturisers.




Earlier this month I attended the launch of Benefit's B.Right Skincare range and snaffled me up the entire range of moisturisers as I left. And I have been using them night and day since. Lets take a closer look shall we?






Triple Performing Facial Emulsion.




Triple performing facial emulsion SPF 15 hydrates, protects & comforts the skin with an oil-free, lightweight formula. I use it in the mornings and it is great for under makeup. The cap comes off to reveal a little pump distributor and two pumps and I am set. It is lightly fragranced but with a fresh scent that I like. Works. Not oily. Good.




BUY IT HERE






Total Moisture Facial Cream



When it comes to night creams, the richer the better for me! This chunky glass jar houses a thick cream which provides concentrated immediate & long-term hydration which makes it perfect as my night cream. Contains exclusive tri-radiance complex to help develop the skin's reserves of water & reinforce skin's moisture barrier for a radiantly refreshed complexion. Give it a miss if you are an oily skinned diva and stick with the Emulsion. But I am a combination skinned queen and this is working for me.




BUY IT HERE









It's Potent Eye Cream



Love this little jar of goodness! LOVE. My favourite all all three. I am a recent convert to highly concentrated eye creams but suffer from millia around the top of my cheekbones. Millia are little white fatty deposits that ... oh I do not bloody know why they are there. Mr Wiki describes them as Millia, also called a milk spot or an oil seed, is a keratin-filled cyst that can appear just under the epidermis.




When it comes to strange things on my body, I am a fricking walking test case.




Anyway. It's Potent Eye Cream is great for thinning dry skin around the eyes. I am a little addicted to it and use it twice a day. A little goes a long way. Contains a peptide complex known to help restore elasticity & firmness, a blend of hydrating botanical extracts and it really does fade circles and brighten the entire eye area. Best of all for me it does not irritate my keratin-filled cysts. Nice.




BUY IT HERE




OR WIN IT HERE!




Leave a skincare tip and Randy.Org will select 3 Randomites to receive a jar of my favourite It's Potent Eye Cream. Leave an additional comment if you retweet this giveaway for an extra entry. Drawn Wednesday 4th May. Open to residents of the entire world!




Go Forth and Be Bright!


Related Posts with Thumbnails