November 07, 2010

Sunday Night Special


I have a dry cleaner. His name is Kris. And he picks up and drops off the dry cleaning. Which is just fucking amazing. He picks up on a Monday morning. And because Sunday nights at WoogsWorld are about panic, washing school uniforms and several trips to the shops to get bread and milk. And wine. Then back again for the toilet paper, I asked Kris if he would mind just texting me on a Sunday night, reminding me to put the dry cleaning out.
And because he is the most amazing person ever, he goes one better! He texts me each Sunday night with an inspirational quote from an exceptional person.
So now each Sunday Night, I am passing on the words of wisdom from Kris the Dry-Cleaner..... to you. Enjoy.
Anger is never without a reason, but seldom a good one
Benjamin Franklin
Related Posts with Thumbnails