June 09, 2010

Totally Owning It

My son J has shown a preference for all things pink since he was a baby. I have been advised to just go with it, despite objections by his Grandparents. He is a unique little thing and wants to marry me when he grows up, which is creepy but cute.

Did I mention that this is a phase? He is likely to grow out of it. When he turned 4, I gave him a tonka truck and he gave me a look that could have killed.

We have little girls for neighbours on each side of our house and he quite often pops over to go through their clothes and offer styling tips. So was not surprised last night when he came back decked out in this Chanel-inspired 3 piece suit complete with girls undies and accessories.
Apparently this is quite a common phase for boys and one he will grow out of.
Related Posts with Thumbnails