June 04, 2010

Shagging Cameron Diaz or a facial??



Cameron Diaz reveals beauty secret June 4, 2010 SMH

Cameron Diaz claims "lots of sex" is her best beauty secret.

The 37-year-old actress - who is believed to be dating baseball star Alex 'A-Rod' Rodriguez - is happy with her appearance, which she credits is down to taking care of herself and having fun.

She said: "I don't want to look 25 again. The fountain of youth for me, let's see ... I guess it's exercise, healthy diet, lots of water, lots of laughter, lots of sex - yes, sex, we need that as human beings. It's healthy, it's natural, it's what we are here to do!"

Thank you Cameron. You are once again a beacon of knowledge. I am going to go chuck out my Oil of Olay and email Mr Woog to come home from work early. It is that simple. How hot am I going to get? Considering we are the same age, you might think you are looking in the mirror next time we run into each other.

I am guessing these two are virgins then Cameron??

Related Posts with Thumbnails