March 29, 2010

I hear you Sister (Mary)!!



Congrats to St Matthew in The City Auckland for this billboard - which has since been taken down due to complaints by all the other Churches in NZ. I tell you this for sure, if I had any inclination to move to Auckland and then turn religious - I would be going to this church.

They were even cool enough to publish this post directed to them on their website! Jeeze this old biddy has truly got her tits in a twist!

"How DARE you mock the holy. Satan is alive and he works through this church. I believe that this disgusting church follows the enemy. I pray for your souls. I pray Jesus forgives you enough on judgment day, to not bring too much pain when you are thrown into the pit of fire."

Fire and damnation indeed! I am going to ask her to Guest Rant on Woogworld.
Related Posts with Thumbnails